Canadian Pharmacy Advair is a drug, which can be used for bronchial asthma and obstructive pulmonary diseases treatment. Two components – included in drug composition – fluticasone and salmeterol – provide its bronchodilatory, antiasthmatic and anti-inflammatory effect. The first substance is a glucocorticosteroid, which differs favorably from other means of this group when using inhaled – fluticasone does not affect human hormone system health, especially adrenal cortex hormones. Thus, being not inferior to other glucocorticosteroids in anti-inflammatory activity, it is preferable in terms of overall safety.
Canadian Advair is a substance that prevents an allergic response – bronchospasm. Both early and late reactions to allergens are relieved by inhalation of this component. Advair is used as a base drug in asthma treatment at patients of different ages. It also can be used as maintenance therapy means for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Canadian Advair Discus medicine is used for regular asthma treatment in those cases when it is necessary to use corticosteroids in complex with bronchodilators. Advair Discus inhaler is prescribed to patients with asthma who use inhaled short-acting corticosteroids and beta-adrenergic agonists, and who report unsatisfactory disease control.
- Advair Discus is prescribed for reversible respiratory system obstructive diseases treatment, including asthma at children and adults, in case when it is necessary to carry out combined treatment with bronchodilator and inhaled corticosteroid. Canadian Pharmacy Advair Discus is indicated for patients who receive maintenance doses of long-acting inhaled corticosteroids and selective beta2-adrenergic agonists.
- Advair is used to treat patients who during corticosteroids monotherapy observe obstructive pulmonary disease signs. It is also prescribed to people receiving bronchodilators if necessary to prescribe inhaled corticosteroids.
- Canada Advair Disсus is also used as a basic medicine for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (including chronic bronchitis, pulmonary emphysema).
- Canadian Advair is used for asthma treatment at people who need combination therapy with long-acting inhaled corticosteroids and beta2-adrenergic agonist.
- It is used as initial supporting means at patients with persistent asthma, if they have indications for GCS.
- Canadian Pharmacy Advair is used as maintenance therapy for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
Reviews about Advair
There are a lot of fairly positive and detailed reviews about Advair and its application in the Internet. These reviews tell about long-term and successful Advair use without side effects. There are many patients who literally live with this medication. Discussing Canadian Advair, some point out that it is better, after inhalation thoroughly, to rinse your mouth or even brush your teeth (this will help to avoid such complications as candidosis).
If you are prescribed Advair – be very attentive to this indication. Remember: this medicine should not be abruptly withdrawn, taken irregularly. As one doctor said, answering patients’ questions: «If you take Canadian Advair from time to time – it will do more harm than good.»