- Regular Airmail
- Express Courier
Erectile Dysfunction, Erection, ED, Impotence
What Is Levitra?
Levitra is a medication that is applied to treat erectile dysfunction. Its Formula is C22H30N6O4S. It is applied to relax blood vessels muscles and finally increase blood flow to genitalia. It is a film-coated orange round tablet with mg printed on one side for customers’ comfort… Read more facts about Levitra
Generics of Levitra
Levitra is 5 mg, 10 mg and 15 mg film-coated tablets. It is also available in 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg dosages. The active component is Vardenafil.
Symptoms: It is aware of cases when Levitra is taking in a dosage of 80 mg 1 time per day and 40 mg 1 time per day for more than 4 weeks during this period there have not been observed any serious adverse effects. However, at the same time, when it is used in a dose of 40 mg 2 times per day, there may be observed backache without signs of toxic effects on muscular and nervous systems.
Treatment: symptomatic and maintenance therapy. Since vardenafil is highly bound to plasma proteins, and only a small amount of drug is excreted by kidneys, hemodialysis efficiency is hardly probable.
There are common side effects such as a headache, visual impairment, short breathing. But really speaking the percentage observing any side effects is pitifully small. And this fact is proved by clinical trials.
Grapple with side effects caused by Levitra:
- If you start feeling dizzy or nauseous during sexual activity.
- If you suspect that, you may be suffering the symptoms of a heart attack after having taken the pill.
- If there is any pain during sexual intercourse.
- If you suddenly start to feel numbness.
- Also, watch out for any tingling sensations in areas such as the chest, arms, neck or jaw.
- If there is any swelling of face parts, including the tongue.
- Difficulty in breathing.
If you suffer from heart disorders it is better to refrain from Levitra intake because this medication, as well as other medicaments for potency increase, has a great impact on the heart. It increases heartbeat rate thereby enhances loading on the heart. The most common contraindications are:
- individual intolerance to drug components;
- simultaneous application with nitrates or donators of nitric oxide;
- simultaneous application with ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, indinavir, erythromycin and clarithromycin;
- a severe impairment of liver and kidney function (chronic hepatic and renal failure);
- patients on hemodialysis;
- severe arterial hypotension (mean BP at rest less than 90 mm Hg);
- stroke or heart attack;
- unstable angina;
- stomach ulcer;
- hereditary degenerative diseases of the retina; age to 18 years.
It prohibited to combined vardenafil with nitrates and other NO donators.
At concomitant use with drugs, inhibiting or inducing cytochrome P450 enzymes pharmacokinetic profile of vardenafil may be changed. In particular, it may increase plasma concentrations of vardenafil with concomitant use of erythromycin, ketoconazole, ritonavir, indinavir.
Levitra and Alcohol Consumption
As any other medication, Levitra should be taken carefully with alcohol. This explosive cocktail may provoke such serious side effects with loadings of which your organism cannot cope. Do not put at risk your health.
But several scientific researches have defined that in general, utilization of this pill after alcohol consumption, or vice versa, does not have severe side effects. This, however, does not mean that there is no danger in consuming alcohol simultaneously with Levitra pills… Discover important details about Levitra and alcohol combination