My Canadian Pharmacy is a service of supplying people with high quality medications. With My Canadian Pharmacy any customer may obtain necessary products at lower price and without prescription list. Any spam messages distribution via My Canadian Pharmacy is strictly prohibited.
What is Considered Spam
We consider spam any mass mailing to clients or visitors without their prior consent. When using My Canadian Pharmacy – mycanadianpharmacyteam.com service the following mailing rules must be observed:
- message subject and text must not contain any false, incorrect or misleading information;
- messages must not be sent to clients without their prior consent;
- clients’ activity must not contravene advertising law.
My Canadian Pharmacy clients agree not to use service for spamming.
Measures in Case of Non-compliance with Rules
In case of receiving complaints on Anti-spam policy rules violation, service provision will be suspended until violation fact-finding, the account may be banned. As a rule, decisions about complaints is made within 24 hours.
How we React on Spam
We make every effort so that our messages successfully reached their addressees, so to prevent spam messages, we:
- manage mandatory pre-moderation for all sent messages (while we guarantee fast sending within a few minutes);
- ban accounts of those users who try to carry out spamming activity;
- forbid mailing to clients that have not given their consent to receive messages via My Canadian Pharmacy service;
- every email-message must content link for distribution refusal;
- constantly carry out public black-lists monitoring and immediately take measures on removing our mail servers from them;
- moreover, as one of spam countermeasures we apply addresses which serve as traps for spambots. When sending mails to these addresses we automatically ban the entire mailout.
Complaints on Spam from our Clients
If you have received spam with any indication on My Canadian Pharmacy service, please let us know via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach to the letter received spam message, date and time this message was received.
My Canadian Pharmacy protects its customers from any illegal actions and unwanted messages.