Zithromaxonly for $ 0.75
- Regular Airmail
- Express Courier
Zithromax Generic names:
Azithromycin, APO-Azithromycin, Zithromac, Vinzam, Zmax, Sumamed, Zitrocin, Aziswift, z-pak, Zitromax, ATM, Aztrin, Zitrocin, Azibiot, Azifine, AziCip, Azi Sandoz, Azocam, Bactizith
Essence of Canadian Zithromax
Zithromax belongs to the class of macrolide antibiotics, and drugs aimed at combating a diversity of bacterial infections. The operation of this means is the principle of stopping bacteria growth. The drug Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax is used and prescribed exclusively for bacterial disorders treatment but not against viral infections overcoming… More details
Canadian Zithromax Generics
Generic — a drug with proven pharmaceutical, biological and therapeutic equivalence to the original. It means such a drug has the same composition of active ingredients, dosage form and effectiveness as the original one, but has no patent protection.
Sumamed is a certified generic of Canadian Zithromax applied at the same diseases treatment as brand medication… Read details
Dosage and Overdosage of Zithromax of Generic Origin
The drug is taken orally 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. The daily dose is administered at 1 reception. Zithromax pill is swallowed whole without chewing, watering plenty. The treatment duration and the dose are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually… Find more information
Canadian Zithromax Side Effects
In applying the drug there are the following side effects:
- On the part of the cardiovascular system: tachycardia, cardialgia;
- On the part of central and peripheral nervous system: headache, disturbance of sleep and waking, vertigo, imbalance, anxiety, fatigue;
- On the part of the gastrointestinal tract and liver: nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, flatulence, jaundice, violation of the outflow of bile, increased activity of liver enzymes, loss of appetite. With long-term use of the drug in some patients it is noted the development of oral mucosa candidiasis;
- Allergic reactions: skin rash, pruritus, urticaria, photosensitivity, angioedema, allergic conjunctivitis;
- When using the drug in some patients there also noted the development of nephritis and vaginal candidiasis.
Contraindications of Canadian Zithromax
- Individual hypersensitivity to drug and macrolide drugs;
- Violation of liver and / or kidney, including kidney and liver failure;
- Children up to age 12 years;
- A drug should be used with caution in patients with cardiac arrhythmia, as well as during pregnancy and lactation period.
Interactions Relating to Canadian Zithromax
At the same time taking Canadian Zithromax with antacids containing aluminum hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide, ethanol decreases azithromycin absorption.
There were no changes in prothrombin time observed, while using the drug in combination with warfarin, but should be exercised with caution by appointing these drugs because macrolide drugs may enhance the anticoagulant warfarin effect.
Simultaneous application of Zithromax Canada and warfarin increases the concentration of digoxin in blood.
The drug – Zithromax generic increases the toxic effects of ergotamine and dihydroergotamine at combined intake.
By inhibiting liver microsomal oxidation Zithromax increases plasma concentrations and toxicity of certain drugs, including bromocriptine, valproic acid, terfenadine, theophylline, carbamazepine, ergot alkaloids, cyclosporin, disopyramide, phenytoin, hexobarbital.
Zithromax increases plasma concentrations of triazolam, cycloserine, methylprednisolone, indirect anticoagulants and felodipine. Concomitant administration of these drugs is necessary to control the concentration of the latter in blood and the dose may be adjusted when necessary.
Tetracycline and chloramphenicol, while taking together help to enhance pharmacological effects of azithromycin.
The use of azithromycin in patients taking oral hypoglycemic agents may trigger the development of hypoglycemic crisis.
Canadian Zithromax in Combination with Alcohol
First, the drug — Zithromax is an antibiotic, which is proved to be a contraindication to the simultaneous use of alcohol. Any specialist will confirm that these two categories of substances are incompatible with each other. After all, your health is put at stake and effectiveness of treatment may be reduced because of alcohol consumption… Learn more details