Birth control pills are hormonal medications to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Such preparations inhibit ovulation in women, as result fertilization does not occur. You may begin to use birth control pills since the first menstruation. Sometimes contraceptive pills can cause adverse reactions, and not often have beneficial effect on the whole organism, so you need to be careful, and even better to consult a doctor.
Birth control pills are existed in the following types:
- emergency contraception medications.
Mechanism of Action
Hormones, limiting birth rate, which are comprised of pills, transdermal patches or vaginal rings, supply you with regular dose of estrogen and progestin. They also control your menstrual cycle and prevent pregnancy. They also help to reduce heavy menstrual hemorrhage, pain, and sometimes problems with change of mood and abdominal swelling during premenstrual period.
In years before menopause onset, hormones level is constantly changing in increase and decrease. Birth control pills application help cope with hot flashes, insomnia and mood shifts.
Canadian Pharmacy Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills, also known as oral contraceptives, are available in packages. The most common type – hormone pills, indicated for 3 weeks reception. Some packages contain sugar pills, to be taken during the 4th week, and in other packages – no. During the fourth, nonhormonal weeks menstrual period should appear. After the fourth week (28 days), you should start taking pills from a new package. If you do not know where to buy such contraceptive pills you are welcome on My Canadian Pharmacy, online store with wide range of high quality medications.
Now we are going to explain to you facts about Ortho Tri-Cyclen.
What is Birth Control Ortho Tri-Cyclen?
Birth Control Ortho Tri-Cyclen consists of female hormones combination – ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate – that alert ovulation (the release of an egg from ovary). This medication also becomes a cause of cervical mucus and uterine lining changes, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for fertilized egg to attach to uterus.
Ortho Tri-Cyclen is used as contraception to prevent pregnancy. Canadian Pharmacy Birth Control Ortho Tri-Cyclen is also applied to treat acne, painful menstruation and some gynecological diseases.
Important Information Provided by My Canadian Pharmacy
Do not apply Canadian Pharmacy Ortho Tri-Cyclen if you are pregnant or if you have recently given a birth to a baby. You should not use Birth Control Ortho Tri-Cyclen if the following health conditions are:
- sharp high blood pressure;
- cardiac disorders;
- coagulation failure;
- circulation problems;
- diabetic problems;
- unusual vaginal bleeding;
- liver disease or liver cancer;
- severe migraine headache;
- breast or uterine cancer;
- heart attack;
- blood clot.
Canadian Pharmacy Birth Control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Guideline
- Taking birth control pills can enhance risk of coagulation failure, blood stroke, or heart attack under conditions of overweight or some other predispositions to various disorders.
- Smoking can considerably enhance risk of coagulation failure, blood stroke, or heart attack. It is not recommended to take birth control pills (contraceptive means) if you are smoking or over 35 years old.
- You may need to apply additional contraceptive means, such as condoms or spermicide, when you begin using Ortho Tri-Cyclen for the first time or if you miss a dose. It is better to follow the doctor’s recommendations.
- The situation with missing a dose enhances risk to become pregnant. Be attentive and read instruction for use in case of what to do if you miss a dose.
- Some medications can make Canadian Pharmacy Ortho Tri-Cyclen less efficient in alerting pregnancy, including antibiotics, hepatitis C medications, HIV/AIDS medications, seizure medications, or barbiturate sedatives. Please inform your doctor about such facts.
My Canadian Pharmacy notices that we are not doctors but pharmaceutists. We just sell and ship medications but not produce them that’s why we are not responsible for any side effects concerning the medications. It is required to consult a doctor to start any kind of treatment.