What is Canadian Pharmacy Ortho Tri-Cyclen?
What Are Possible Serious Side Effects of Ortho Tri-Cyclen?
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen may become serious side effects cause, inclusively of blood clots in lungs, heart attack, or blood stroke that may lead even to fatal case.
- Some other examples of serious blood clots include blood clots presence in legs or eyes.
Serious blood clots can take place especially if you smoke, are obese, or are older than 35 years old. Serious blood clots are more likely to occur when you:
- start taking birth control pills for the first time;
- restart the same or different birth control pills after not applying them for a month or more.
Call your healthcare professional or attend hospital right away if you have:
- leg pain that will not go away;
- sudden severe short breathing;
- sudden change in visual perception or even blindness;
- chest pain;
- sudden, severe headache different from your usual headache;
- weakness or numbness in your arm or leg;
- speech disorders.
Other serious side effects include:
- Liver problems: rare liver tumors, jaundice (cholestasis), especially if you prior had suffered from pregnancy cholestasis. Call your gynecologist if you your skin or eyes become yellow.
- High blood pressure: you should attend your personal doctor for immense check of your blood pressure.
- Gallbladder problems: changes in sugar and fat (cholesterol and triglycerides) levels in blood.
- New or worsening headache including migraine;
- Irregular vaginal hemorrhage between your menstruation, especially during the first 3 months of taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen Canadian Pharmacy;
- Breast and cervix cancer;
- Swelling of your skin especially around your mouth, eyes, and in throat (angioedema).Call your gynecologist if you have face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat swelling, which may lead to difficulty with swallowing or breathing. Possibility of having angioedema is higher if you have angioedema history prior.
- Dark patches of skin around forehead, nose, cheeks, and around mouth, especially during pregnancy (chloasma).Women who are inclined to get chloasma should avoid a long time in sunlight spending, tanning booths, and under sun lamps while applying Ortho Tri – Cyclen.
What are the most Common Side Effects of Canadian Pharmacy Ortho Tri-Cyclen?
- headache (including migraine);
- nausea and vomiting;
- breast problems;
- tenderness, pain, and discomfort;
- enlargement and swelling;
- nipple pain;
- stomach pain;
- menstruational pain;
- mood changes, including depression;
- vaginal infections;
- weight gain;
Do not be panic and afraid – so many side effects as you can see – but they are observed not so often. Consult your doctor before starting applying Canadian Pharmacy Birth Control Ortho Tri-Cyclen and define to what risks for health predispositions you have, avoid them and start this contraceptive means intake. My Canadian Pharmacy strictly insisted on consultation with your doctor before Ortho Tri-Cyclen application.
Canadian Pharmacy Ortho Tri-Cyclen Contraindications
Some drugs can make Canadian Pharmacy Ortho Tri-Cyclen less effective, which may lead to pregnancy. Other medications may interplay with ethinyl estradiol and desogestrel, inclusively of prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Tell your personal doctor what medicines you are using right not because it may interferes with contraceptive effect lowering it down.