Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy is a medicine that is used to cure erectile dysfunction. Its Formula is C22H30N6O4S. It is used to relax the muscles of blood vessels and finally speeds up the blood flow to the specific areas of the body. Levitra is a 5 mg, 10 mg and 15 mg film-coated tablet. Each tablet contains Vardenafil. It is a film-coated orange round tablet with mg printed on one side of the tablet.
[ithshop code=”levitra” tpl=”short” page_id=”342″ dummy “txt”]
Levitra is not a sexual stimulant. These pills help achieve a persistent erection by influencing the natural processes that occur in the body in the case of sexual excitement. Vardenafil promotes the nitric oxide release, which provides the vasodilative effect and an increase in the volume of blood flowing to the pelvic organs. As a result, the penis acquires volume and elasticity – as a result, a natural erection occurs. The effect can be observed as early as 30 minutes. Vardenafil 60 mg gives the desired effect only if there is sexual stimulation.
- High effectiveness. According to clinical studies of leading medical centers, it has been proven that Levitra is 10 times more effective than Viagra and almost 13 times than Cialis.
- A number of studies have shown the high productivity of Vardenafil in men with severe diabetes mellitus and operated prostate gland.
- Another significant argument in favor of buying Levitra – the price.
- Variability of dosages. You can choose 5, 10 or 20 mg depending on your health condition, contraindications and the degree of erection disorder. If necessary, you can gradually increase the dosage without risk to health.
- The minimum number of contraindications. Unlike other drugs of similar action, which have a lot of contraindications, Levitra has only a few restrictions, which makes it possible to take it to men with some health problems.
Methods of Application
The recommended dose Canadian Levitra is 10 mg taken approximately 30 to 60 minutes before any sexual intercourse. Depending on tolerability the dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg. The maximum dose is 20 mg for a daily application. It can be taken on an empty or full stomach. After taking the medicines if you feel any discomfort do contact your doctor. The excessive dosage must be avoided.
Before taking this medicine one should tell his doctor if he has allergies. Levitra may contain some inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other problems. It should be kept in mind that before using this medication, tell your doctor your medical history if you have heart or blood pressure problems. If the erection remains for long and you feel pain, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Posted by Dr. Himanshu Singh