The main concern of anyone using any medical drugs is always the effect the drugs will have. The same question applies to Canadian Levitra. Is it safe to take Alcohol at the same time as you are using the pill?
What the Studies Say
Scientific studies indicate that when Levitra and alcohol, combine they produce the following effect:
- A feeling of dizziness;
- Tachycardia: this is a situation where the heartbeat suddenly becomes rapid;
- Hypotension: this concept refers to low blood pressure.
Is the Combination Dangerous?
Several scientific studies have shown that in general, using this pill after drink, or vice versa, does not have severe side effects. This, however, does not mean that there is no danger in taking alcohol at the same time when you are taking the pill. Combination of both has the effect of causing the blood vessels to open wider. This combination cannot be said to be totally safe.
Even though studies indicate that taking this combo could be safe for individuals taking the pill, health professionals still advise individuals to limit their intake of alcohol when they use this for the following reasons:
- It is a PDE5 inhibitor;
- There is a risk of the effects of hypotensive reactions, which should not be ignored;
- Both have the potential to cause blood pressure issues;
- Alcohol itself has been named as the culprit in causing erectile dysfunction. You could actually be contradicting yourself if you are taking medication to treat erectile dysfunction while at the same time you are taking another substance that has been shown to cause the problem.
Whatever the case, it is always advisable to have a chat with your healthcare worker or your pharmacist after buy Levitra online before you combine the product and drink. Speak to a health care professional or a pharmacist who knows you well. Together you can come up with a solution that will work best for your health situation.
So should you drink?
The short answer is that moderate amounts of alcohol should not be a cause for concern to anyone using this. The problem sits with excessive drinking. Excessive using is always a hazard even for anyone who is not taking any medication. This risk becomes worse for anyone under medication. Medical experts would rather recommend that anyone who is under any treatment should stay away from alcohol.