Discovery of antibiotics in the middle of the last century has caused a real revolution in medicine. These drugs allowed effectively dealing with a number of infectious diseases and purulent complications in surgery. It is antibiotics that save children’s lives for over seventy years. During more than half a century, pharmacologists have discovered dozens of antibacterial agents that are active against a wide variety of pathogens. One of them – Canadian Pharmacy Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) antibiotic.
Canadian Cipro is broad-spectrum antibiotic, which covers gram-positive and gram-negative aerobic and anaerobic organisms. It is successfully used to treat systemic infections (except CNS infections) caused by sensitive to it bacterial pathogens: respiratory tract, ENT, eyes, urinary tract and gynecological infections, sexually transmitted diseases, including gonorrhea, abdominal and gastrointestinal tract, skin and soft tissues infections, osteomyelitis, septic arthritis, peritonitis, sepsis, septicemia. Cipro is the most widely used antibiotic of fluoroquinolones, produced at present moment.
Cipro Canada Pharmacy belongs to fluoroquinolone group and is actively used for many years. Its main mechanism of action – destruction of specific enzyme (DNA gyrase), responsible for bacterial cells division. Cipro antibiotic also destroys gram-negative bacteria cell walls that are more resistant to other antimicrobial drugs.
When most doctors prescribe ciprofloxacin? Indications for this antibiotic use are quite wide. First of all – it is an infection caused by sensitive flora. In order to determine sensitivity, it is necessary before prescribing antibiotic to make focus of infection culture. Then, with the help of special discuses, determine which medication is best to suppress bacteria growth. This process is quite expensive and time consuming – it takes 2 – 3 days. Therefore sensitivity to antibiotics is determined only in case of severe diseases or when previous treatment has been ineffective. Basically Canadian Cipro antibiotic is prescribed also empirically. That is, taking into account established diagnosis and indications spectrum, stated in its instruction.
If consider Cipro, indications for its use can be found by doctors of different specialties. Its spectrum of action is quite wide. For treatment Cipro is used in drops, injections, pills. It depends on infection process location and severity. So let’s take a closer look at what diseases this antibiotic is prescribed for.
Canadian Cipro received positive reviews in ENT-practice as well. It is prescribed at chronic otitis, sinusitis. Sometimes protracted, recalcitrant otitis is treated with these antibiotics for several months. In ophthalmology, at purulent conjunctivitis Cipro eye drops are used.
Canada Cipro has indications for use in urology. It can be said that it is in this sphere of medicine where it has become the most popular. With its help chronic and acute pyelonephritis, cystitis, prostatitis at men are successfully treated. Cipro also got positive feedback among infectious patients. It became a first-line antibiotic for dysentery and salmonellosis treatment.
If we talk about disease spectrum, Cipro has more indications in surgery. It is successfully used in postoperative period, in peritonitis, gallbladder diseases treatment. Cipro Canadian Pharmacy pills or injections are used at skin, soft tissues, joints and bones purulent diseases. It is effective even in such severe condition as sepsis. Currently, many surgeons simply cannot imagine how to perform their practice without this antibiotic.
- Take Cipro exactly as prescribed by your doctor. To clarify indications for use, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take each dose with full glass of water (200 ml). Drink several additional glasses of water daily to prevent Cipro crystals formation in urine.
- Before each use, suspension for oral administration should be carefully shaken for about 15 seconds. Do not chew suspension microparticles, swallow them whole.
- Do not powder, chew or crush Cipro pills. Swallow them whole. Their composition is specifically designed for slow dissolution in the body.
- Canada healthcare Cipro may be taken with food or on an empty stomach. It is recommended to take the drug twice a day after meals.
- Do not take Cipro Canada Pharmacy with dairy products (such as milk or yogurt) or calcium-enriched juice. Cipro can be used with products containing calcium, however, when the drug is used together with calcium-enriched milk or juice, its effect can be reduced.
- Take Cipro in regular intervals.
- Do not take antacids that contain calcium, magnesium or aluminum (e. g., Tums or Rolaids); anti-ulcer sucralfate (Carafate); vitamins or food supplements containing calcium, iron or zinc at least six hours before receiving Cipro and two hours after ingestion. Almost simultaneous drug intake with sucralfate, or vitamins or mineral supplements can significantly reduce antibiotic effects.
- It is necessary to take a full course of drug treatment. Improvement can appear before complete infection destruction.
- Store this medication at room temperature in a cool dry place.
Cipro pills are the most convenient form of taking this antibiotic. Most doctors in the world have long preferred to prescribe medication, such as antibiotics, orally. This is convenient and safe as it decreases chances of complications from injection itself. In efficiency of Canadian Pharmacy Cipro pills are absolutely not inferior to injections. In case of intestinal diseases such form is more preferable as antibiotic is delivered directly to the site of infection.
Cipro pills are coated with film to reduce destructive action of gastric juice. Also, oral Canadian Cipro, which analogues are produced by many companies, is sometimes placed in special capsules to protect it against digestive enzymes. One pill or capsule dosage may be different. Basically it is 0,2 g, 0,5 g or 0,75 g. The most popular form of release is 0,5 g, as this dosage is most commonly prescribed by doctors.
Canada Cipro eye drops are successfully used in ophthalmology. Antibiotic allows coping with many severe purulent eye diseases. It affects both gram-negative and gram-positive flora, bacteria rarely become resistant (insensitive) to it. Cipro Canada Pharmacy has indications for use at acute and subacute bacterial conjunctivitis, blepharitis, corneal ulcers and chronic eye diseases. Very often it is used to treat and prevent septic complications in surgical ophthalmology.
Canadian Cipro drops are produced in 0,3% solution. Its color is yellow or yellow-green. Solution composition includes 3 mg of active ingredient – ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. Cipro eye drops also have some auxiliary substances in its composition, which act as stabilizers and solvents.
Canadian Pharmacy Cipro, which analogues are produced by many companies, is in demand among physicians for several decades. This is connected with its efficacy and safety, and relatively low price. The most important thing bacteria don’t practically develop resistance to it. In drugstore networks Cipro Canada Pharmacy (analogues) has more than 30 different names.
Cipro also has indirect analogues. These are antibiotics that belong to the same fluoroquinolones group, only to different generations. As Canadian Cipro, they have very good reviews. Difference between generations lies only in the range of sensitivity to them of different species of bacteria. Only a doctor can replace Cipro with analogue from another generation.