Desonide Cream is prescribed for dermatosis and other skin conditions treatment. The cream contains Desonide as an active ingredient available in the form of the cream. G And W Labs produces Desonide Cream. The detailed information regarding the use, composition, dosage, side effects is given by My Canadian Pharmacy.
- tingling of skin and burning;
- contact dermatitis;
- skin peeling;
This list is no way complete. Some of these side effects can occur extremely rarely but have incredibly serious consequences. If any side effects are found, contact your doctor immediately.
If you experience side effects not listed above, contact your doctor for advice. In addition, you can report the detected side effects to the local Food and Drug Administration.
Precautions and Rules for Use
Before you start taking this medication, Canadian Pharmacy recommends you to tell your doctor about:
- medications you are using;
- food supplements (for example, vitamins, natural supplements, etc.);
- allergic reactions;
- existing diseases;
- the current state of health (eg, pregnancy, upcoming operation, etc.).
Side effects may be more expressed in a certain state of your body. Take the drug as directed by your doctor or follow the instructions for use supplied with the drug. This dosage depends on your condition. Tell your doctor if there is no change or deterioration in your condition.
Important points to be discussed with your healthcare provider are listed below:
- if you get any of these symptoms, such as blurred vision, dizziness or fainting, fast, irregular or pounding heartbeat, increased thirst or urination, irritability, or unusual fatigue/weakness, or if you have allergy symptoms.
- if symptoms do not improve or worsen after 2 weeks of treatment than consult your doctor.
- using this cream, lotion and ointments in children and using other compositions such as Foam and Gel in children up to 3 months of age is not recommended.
- do not cover/wrap/apply a bandage to cleansed skin.
- do not use it near open flames, heat or during smoking.
Posted by Dr. Himanshu Singh