Erectile dysfunction problems are treated in different ways. However, the most common method is PDE5 inhibitors. These include drugs such as Viagra (sildenafil), Levitra (vardenafil), Cialis (tadalafil). They are usually prescribed as a trial treatment because they are quite effective and popular. If they do not help, then it has already begun a detailed study of your problem. However, we must remember: Inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 5 are not suitable for people suffering from heart failure because in this case, it is necessary to take nitric medications which are contraindicated. Almost 80% of men taking phosphodiesterase type 5 (sildenafil PDE-5 inhibitor), successfully perform sexual intercourse. Therefore, if sexual activity is an important part of family life, you should think about the constant use of these medications. Each man decides to treat or not to treat erectile dysfunction, but also need to consult your partner.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is manifested in erection problems. This includes the inability to achieve an erection, and/or keep it on throughout sexual intercourse. This does not necessarily happen because of lack of sexual interest or desire, impotence is also irrelevant to the periodic difficulties that may arise at any man.
What Is the Main Problem?
The main problem is that the reasons for dysfunction formation can be very different. The erection appearance process involves several stages. If one of these problems appears, it will be soon broken and general sequence disappears that results in the erection absence. That is why they say that erectile dysfunction (find more information) reasons are different: psychological and physical. This may be a consequence of prolonged stress and fatigue, and might just be the reason for any treatment. Alcohol, nicotine and unhealthy lifestyles often lead to the fact that a man begins to experience problems in sexual life. Impotence development often results in:
- nerve damage;
- cardiovascular disease.
Typically, many age-related diseases lead to impotence formation, although normal erection may be at any age. Impotence can appear almost at any age, but most often it is still older men who already have some health problems. In this case, treatment is often associated with general body state or it is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics, along with lifestyle rehabilitation.
Do I Need to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Generally, impotence is a disease affecting the purely private sphere, that does not cause any harm to man. However, because of this, sometimes there are problems in personal life. The decision to treat erectile dysfunction is sometimes not always clear and obvious because the person postpones it to the last and tries to self-medicate. Thus, impotence treatment is wholly personal initiative, which, however, often depends on the partner as well. Although we should also bear in mind that sometimes required treatment is really expensive, both materially and morally. In this respect, everyone is free to do as he wants, but it is not necessary to experiment with a little-known means and access to charlatans. In this case, My Canadian Pharmacy will become a safety ring for you shipping various kinds of medications internationally.
You can choose several options for treatment:
- Using sildenafil inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra).
- To go for a consultation with sexologist and pass sex therapy course.
- Look for other ways to maintain intimate relationships.
Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction
Arguments in favor of PDE-5 inhibitors:
- Easy to use.
- Sufficiently high effectiveness in cases of erectile dysfunction of various diseases, especially in cases caused by diabetes (read more), spinal cord injuries, hypertension, operations, etc. They also help in cases with emotional and psychological problems. Relieve side effects of various drugs.
- Allow to raise self-esteem because of sexual intercourse possibility, and can get rid of psychological problems.
- Satisfy the need for sexual intimacy.
- Help those who want to have children.
Arguments against PDE-5 inhibitors:
- Nitrate containing medications.
- Sexual intercourse can not always solve problems in personal relationships.
- Planning intercourse because of the need of medicines reception deprives spontaneous private life.
- It is necessary to experience sexual excitement for drug to perform.
- High risk for people with heart disease and coronary artery disease, angina and heart failure. Plus other contraindications, and limitations in the application.
- Suffice it to expensive treatment.
- Incidence of side effects: headache, eyes and skin redness, indigestion, etc.
Proper Decisions about Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
It is necessary to think about way out properly and refuse spontaneous action. The list with questions for and against will accurately determine whether or not to carry out such treatment method. In the end, this is quite a significant and serious effect on the body and health, and the result is not always justified. Perhaps it would be better to consult your doctor.
What about Treatment?
On the basis of pool, it will be easy to register male answers. This will immediately show how much “fors” or “againsts” you have. And then we can talk about whether or not to start treatment with PDE-5 inhibitors.
Nitrate-Containing Medications and PDE5 Inhibitors
Inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 5, Viagra (sildenafil), Cialis (tadalafil) and Levitra (vardenafil), have become extremely popular in this environment because it really helps to treat impotence. However, they have a fairly strong effect, which can lead to severe consequences. Especially when it comes to violations of recommendations’ application. So PDE-5 inhibitors have contraindications when taken with medications containing organic nitrates or nitroglycerin. In conjunction with such drugs of PDE5 inhibitors lead to an abrupt decrease in blood pressure, which in turn can cause blood stroke. Therefore, you should always wait at least 24 hours before taking both medicines.
Posted by Dr. Himanshu Singh