Uniqueness of Canadian Pharmacy Priligy (Dapoxetine) drug is not so much in high degree of efficiency as in ability to have not temporary effect but completely solve problem of premature ejaculation. The drug actually treats and in the shortest period time of all presently known similar means. It is worth noting that sexual intercourse under Priligy (Dapoxetine) effect is extended by two to four times. The drug acts immediately, other means with similar mechanism of action begin their exposure gradually, they require accumulation in the body, which will undoubtedly lead to increase of side effects, and is completely eliminated in Canadian Priligy (Dapoxetine) drug.
Canadian Pharmacy Priligy (Dapoxetine) is highly effective even after a single reception, after a month or more of drug therapy high-quality sex becomes a norm, men leave in the past any problems associated with premature ejaculation and its treatment.
Another important advantage in favor of Priligy (Dapoxetine) is the fact that it can be combined with other erectile dysfunction pills, for example with Viagra (Sildenafil), Cialis (Tadalafil) and Levitra (Vardenafil).
Before you solve the problem it is necessary to determine it, for example, what is considered premature ejaculation. From medical point of view, duration of sexual intercourse of 1,5 – 2 minutes is considered too short, in this case it is necessary to resort to medical means. The drug of choice is Canadian Priligy (Dapoxetine) which can effectively prolong sexual intercourse by up to four times.
Another thing patients often ask: «How to use Canadian Priligy (Dapoxetine)? How does it work?» Its mechanism of action is simple, active substance has selective effect on serotonin by blocking it and thus increasing sexual intercourse duration. Maximal concentration of Canadian Pharmacy Priligy (Dapoxetine) in blood is achieved during first hours after admission, it should also be taken into account that it is completely cleared from the body within 24 hours.
Such patients, who are experiencing problems with premature ejaculation, whose sexual intercourse lasts less than two minutes and then there is an uncontrolled ejaculation, are prescribed this drug for therapeutic purposes.
Main advantages of the product:
- convenient dosage for long daily admission;
- able to prolong sexual intercourse by up to 4 times;
- prolongs orgasm and ejaculation;
- perfectly combined with other drugs for erectile dysfunction;
- has positive impact on emotional background.
Today the drug is considered the most popular among means effectively guaranteeing fight against premature ejaculation, due to its selective effect on serotonin. This impact makes the drug not only highly effective means, but absolutely safe for long-term use. However, in any case, the drug should not be used without qualified specialist’s advice.
Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) Contraindications
- hypersensitivity to dapoxetine hydrochloride or any drug component;
- expressed heart diseases (e. g., cardiac insufficiency of II-IV class according to NYHA, disturbances of cardiac conduction (AV-block of 2-3 degrees or SSS) in absence of permanent cardiac pacemaker, severe ischemic heart disease or valvular lesion);
- concomitant use of MAO inhibitors and within 14 days after their application cessation. Likewise, MAO inhibitors should not be taken within 7 days after Priligy drug withdrawal;
- concomitant use of thioridazine and within 14 days after its application cessation. Likewise, thioridazine should not be taken within 7 days after Priligy (Dapoxetine) drug withdrawal;
- concomitant use of serotonin reuptake inhibitors (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors – SSRIs), serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants and other drugs with serotonergic activity (e. g., L-tryptophan, triptans, tramadol, linezolid, lithium, St. John’s wort drugs (Hypericum perforatum) and within 14 days after these drugs administration cessation. Likewise, these drugs should not be taken within 7 days after Canadian Pharmacy Priligy withdrawal;
- concomitant use of active CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc .;
- moderately severe and severe hepatic impairment;
- severe renal impairment;
- children and adolescents under the age of 18;
- lactose intolerance.
If there is proved or suspected orthostatic hypotension in anamnesis, as well as mania / hypomania or bipolar disorders, patients should avoid treatment with this drug.
- mild to moderately severe renal impairment;
- concomitant use of potent CYP2D6 inhibitors and moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors in patients with genotypically low CYP2D6 isozyme activity and patients with high CYP2D6 isoenzyme activity (in combination with moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors);
- concomitant use of drugs which affect platelet aggregation and anticoagulation due to risk of hemorrhages.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Canadian Pharmacy Priligy drug is not intended for use by women.
Based on limited amount of data obtained in clinical tests, there is no reason to assume that Priligy (Dapoxetine) use by man can affect partner’s pregnancy. Well-controlled studies of Priligy (Dapoxetine) use among pregnant women have not been conducted.
It is unknown if Priligy (Dapoxetine) and its metabolites are excreted in breast milk.
Use by Elderly Patients
A single dose of 60 mg of Priligy (Dapoxetine) showed no significant differences in pharmacokinetics parameters (Cmax, AUC0-∞, Tmax) in healthy elderly men (above 65 years) and younger men. Average parameters of AUC0-∞ of Priligy (Dapoxetine) and half-life period were higher by 12% and 46% in elderly men compared to younger men.
Effects on Ability to Operate Mechanical Means
Upon receiving Canadian Pharmacy Priligy (Dapoxetine) there were described cases of vertigo, attention disorders, fainting, blurred vision, drowsiness. It is necessity to warn patient about necessaty to avoid situations in which they may get injuries, including driving and operating dangerous machinery.