Canadian Pharmacy Cipro is a modern antibiotic, which belongs to fluoroquinolone group. This antibiotic drug has its own characteristics. Its action is quite rapid, compared to similar drugs. Canadian Cipro rapidly accumulates in the body, after which it is available in body fluids and tissues in necessary concentration.
This antibiotic is effective against bacteria that are resistant to basic antibiotic means, at the same time bacterial enzymes do not exert destructing effects on it. The drug has no adverse effect on gastrointestinal tract, has no toxic effect.
If the disease was treated with Cipro, then after treatment course completion there remains a persistent effect. This means that for a long time after Cipro Canada treatment course certain microorganisms will not be able to develop.
This antibiotic has a very wide spectrum of action, and is indicated for many diseases. It is especially recommended when disease is caused by Staphylococcus aureus, in case of intracellular bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
The drug can be used as an independent therapeutic agent, or in combination therapy where other antibiotics assigned. All of listed above are just a few advantages of this drug compared to other medicines with similar effect. There is a huge list of diseases which can be treated with Canadian Cipro antibiotic.
Cipro Side Effects
Side effects when taking Canada healthcare Cipro occur approximately at every tenth patient, need for drug withdrawal is observed at a third part of them. Side effects may occur at digestive system, brain and spinal cord, musculoskeletal system, blood circulation and blood-forming system:
- digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pains, flatulence, appetite disorders, jaundice, hepatitis and even necrosis of liver tissue, hepatic dysfunction. Hepatic disorders are rare, but they happen, and this suggests that the drug has some hepatotoxic effect;
- central nervous system: dizziness, headaches (including migraines, at one side of the head), irritable weakness, fear, anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, limbs tremor, pain perception disorders, increased sweating, high intracranial pressure, confused consciousness and fainting, hallucinations cerebral arteries thrombosis;
- sense bodies – vision disorders (diplopia, color perception violation), hearing loss, taste and smell disorders;
- blood circulation system – rapid heartbeat, cardiac arrhythmia, low arterial blood pressure, head congestion;
- haematopoietic system – reduced leukocytes number in peripheral blood (leukopenia), combined with granular white blood cells number reduction (granulocytopenia) – this causes sharp immunity decline; in some cases, white blood cells number is, on the contrary, increased (leukocytosis); red blood cells (anemia), platelets (thrombocytopenia) decrease or increase – thrombocytosis;
- laboratory indicators: hypoprothrombinemia (tendency to hemorrhages), hypercreatininemia (transient renal dysfunction), hyperbilirubinemia (transient hepatic function abnormality), hyperglycemia (increased blood sugar);
- kidneys and urinary tract – sabulous urine, albuminuria and hematuria, infectious-allergic and inflammatory renal disease (glomerulonephritis, interstitial nephritis), painful urination, urinary retention, urethra hemorrhages, renal dysfunction;
- musculoskeletal system – joint pains and inflammation, muscles pains;
- other side effects – general fatigue, superinfection (multiplication of microflora, not sensitive to Canadian Pharmacy Cipro drug, for example, Candida fungi), pains and inflammation at the site of injection;
- allergic reactions – itching, sensitivity to light, urticarial fever and angioedema, bronchospasm, temperature rise (drug fever), petechial hemorrhages (petechia), nodal fever, Stevens-Johnson’s syndrome (malignant erythema multiforme), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell’s syndrome).
Canadian Cipro is not prescribed for severe inflammatory diseases of large intestine (pseudomembranous colitis), during pregnancy and lactating period, to children and adolescents under 18 years old and in case of hypersensitivity to Cipro or other drugs of fluoroquinolones group.
During treatment course, patients shouldn’t undertake activities that require quick response and attention.
For sabulous urine prevention, patients receiving Canadian Cipro should consume sufficient amount of liquid. Avoid excessive urinary alkalinizing.
Canadian Pharmacy Cipro is a highly efficient and sage antibiotic, but it may be appointed only by a doctor.